Monday, December 23, 2013

A Major Prize!!!

Remember when we created this masterpiece?


Guess who won the grand prize! BOOM!



A big thank you to all of the creative readers who took one look at our candy Helga and said to themselves, "Nope! That's perfection in sugar form. I'm not even going to attempt to top it." 

Duff was really impressed guys - direct quote from the email! I've been smiling like a total goob ever since I found out I won. Do you remember what the grand prize is? A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF CANDY! Yessssss!



I have no idea when the candy will come, but I promise that there'll be plenty of pictures of that epic moment when the time comes. And, yes, I will share!

P.S. the diva is not impressed by her newfound fame...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!