Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Missile Launch

I'm one of those people who thrives off of background noise. TV, radio, screaming kids, all noises that are easy to drown out and yet, I need them or something feels off. 

Tonight, I absentmindedly turned on the TV for some noise and selected an old episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I've seen all of the episodes and that naggy old conscience of mine reminded me that it probably wasn't kid-friendly, but I tuned in and continued my conversation with Granny. 

About 5 minutes into the show it hit me what episode we were watching- the one where Gene hangs out with Carrot Top in Vegas and accidentally glues a large vibrator to his hand. 

Cue Marlee in 3, 2, 1... 

"Mommy what is in his hand?! Is it a missile? It yooks yike a missile."

Have mercy.  

"Yes, Mar, it's a missile..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!