Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not Fly

One of the best parts of having kids is introducing them to new, cool things. The only thing better than teaching them something that is clearly awesome, is when you can flawlessly demonstrate it for them. 

Look, I've been a mom for 8 years. I know what I'm doing at this point (50% of the time. Sometimes.), so when an opportunity for performance presents itself, I'm all over it.


You'd expect these littles to be blown away by their country-loving mama rapping in all of her Midwestern glory, right? Yes. Yes, you would. "Wow, Mommy! That was amazing! You're cooler than I thought!"

They didn't say that though. They looked at me like I should be ashamed of myself.

Ungrateful of the gifts I bestow on them. Completely ungrateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!